KINGrinder | Friendly Cleaning | Exterior Adjustment
Exterior Adjustment of K4 | K6
Clean your grinder and keep the fines residual away.
I found the exterior adjustment design is tricky to take apart throughout cleaning. However, it would be getting better after the practice.
The grinder’s component parts of the exterior adjustment design.
Disassembling your grinder:
1. Remove the receiver. Rotate the adjustment nut anti-clockwise for a coarser grind.
2. Hold down the burr set with a hand and remove the circlip with another hand.
3. Take out the top bearing cover and the top bearing from the above.
4. Take out the burr set (attached with the central shaft) and remove the bearing cover from the burr set.
Assembling your grinder:
1. Put on the bearing cover on the burr set and then put the burr set back to the grinder.
2.Hold down the burr set with a hand and put on the top bearing and the top bearing cover.
***There are two shapes of the top bearing cover: flat design and curve design. The curve design shape of the top bearing cover facing upward.***
3. Slide the circlip onto the curve design shape of the top bearing cover.
4. Rotate the adjustment nut clockwise till tightened.